- Network vector analyzer ZVM from Rhode Schwarz (10 MHz - 20 GHz).
- Spectrum analyzer from Agilent (9 kHz - 26.5 GHz).
- Vector signal generator från Agilent (250 kHz - 20 GHz).
- Signal generator SMIQ 06B from Rhode Schwarz (300 kHz - 6.4 GHz).
- Infiniium DCA 86100B mainframe equipped with Agilent 54754 TDR module.
- Bit error ratio tester Agilent ParBert 81250 (2.7 Gb/s per channel).
- Digital oscilloscope.
2017-11-01 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 50 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-10-23 We have received a grant of 200 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-09-15 Dr. Xin Xu at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China has joined the team as a visiting scholar for 12 months. Welcome!
2017-09-06 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has successfully given a public seminar for his Docent/Associate Professor title. Congratulations!
2017-06-22 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 40000 SEK from the "Verifiering för Nyttiggörande" program at LiU. Congratulations!
2017-06-01 Yu Liu has been employed as a postgraduate student to work for the project "Cloud-based IoT for green technologies". Welcome!
2017-05-03 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 1300000 SEK from the Norrköping Fond for Research and Development, for a collaborative project with local companies. Great congratulations to him!
2017-04-10 The Swedish Electronics Magazine ELEKTRONIKTIDNINGEN has published a technical paper: Six-port modulation written by Shaofang Gong and Magnus Karlsson.
2017-03-01 Dr. Robert Malmqvist at FOI in Linköping has joined us as an adj. Senior Lecturer (25%). Welcome!
2017-01-10 We have received a grant of 1 000 000 SEK from "Naturvådsverket", see the report by Swedish Television Local News (SVT-Öst) .
Last updated: Mon Nov 06 11:09:18 CET 2017