- E. Azoidou, Z. Pang, Y. Liu, D. Lan, G. Bag and S. Gong, "Battery lifetime modeling and validation of wireless building automation devices in Thread", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, DOI: 10.1109/TII.2017.2773066.
- S. Gong and M. Karlsson, "Six-port Modulation to Converge Wireless and Optical Networks", Invited paper to the 7th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Networks, Hualien, Taiwan, Nov. 24-27, 2017.
- A. Bondarevs, P. Huss, Q. Ye and S. Gong, "Universal Internet of Things solution: Protocol independent", Proseedings of the 18th Annual IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT’17), Paper ID: TD-001139, 22-25 March 2017, Toronto, Canada.
- S. Gong and M. Karlsson, "Pushing the wireless data rate to the internet speed", IEEE Access, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2631661.
- E.S. Nour, A. Bondarevs, P. Huss, M. Sandberg, S. Gong, M. Willander, O. Nur, "Low-frequency self-powered footstep sensor based on ZnO nanowires on paper substrate", Nanoscale Research Letters (2016) 11:156, DOI: 10.1186/s11671-016-1373-1.
- S. Gong, J. Östh, A. Serban and M. Karlsson, "Six-port modulators for high speed data", Proceedings of the Gigahertz 2016 symposium, Linköping, Sweden, March 15-16, 2016.
- A. Bondarevs, P. Huss, Q. Ye and S. Gong, "Uninterruptible power supply utilizing supercapacitors for Internet of Things", Accepted for publication in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2016.
- A. Jacobsson, A. Serban and S. Gong, "Implementation of quantized-state system models for a PLL loop filter using Verilog-AMS", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular papers, Vol. 62, No. 3, pp. 680-688.
- J. Östh, M. karlsson, A. Serban and S. Gong, "A comparative study of single-ended vs differential six-port modulators in communications-I: Regular papers", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 564-570, 2015.
- A Bondarevs, P. Huss, S. Gong, O. Weister and R. Liljedahl, "Green walls utilizing Internet of Things", Sensors and Transducers Journal, Vol. 192, Issue 9, September 2015, pp. 16-21.
- S.O. Tatu, A. Serban, M. Helaoui and A. Koelpin, "Multiport technology: the new rise of an old concept", IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 15, issue 7, pp. S34-S44, 2014.
- P. Huss, N. Wigertz, J. Zhang, A. Huynh, Q. Ye and S. Gong, "Flexible Architecture for Internet of Things Utilizing a Local Manager", International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 235-248, 2014.
- I. Mohsin, M. Karlsson, and S. Gong "Frequency diplexer network for wireless parallel data transmission and ultra-wideband systems utilizing manifold technique", Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, pp. 1869-1871, 2014.
2017-11-01 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 50 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-10-23 We have received a grant of 200 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-09-15 Dr. Xin Xu at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China has joined the team as a visiting scholar for 12 months. Welcome!
2017-09-06 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has successfully given a public seminar for his Docent/Associate Professor title. Congratulations!
2017-06-22 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 40000 SEK from the "Verifiering för Nyttiggörande" program at LiU. Congratulations!
2017-06-01 Yu Liu has been employed as a postgraduate student to work for the project "Cloud-based IoT for green technologies". Welcome!
2017-05-03 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 1300000 SEK from the Norrköping Fond for Research and Development, for a collaborative project with local companies. Great congratulations to him!
2017-04-10 The Swedish Electronics Magazine ELEKTRONIKTIDNINGEN has published a technical paper: Six-port modulation written by Shaofang Gong and Magnus Karlsson.
2017-03-01 Dr. Robert Malmqvist at FOI in Linköping has joined us as an adj. Senior Lecturer (25%). Welcome!
2017-01-10 We have received a grant of 1 000 000 SEK from "Naturvådsverket", see the report by Swedish Television Local News (SVT-Öst) .
Last updated: Thu Nov 30 13:42:45 CET 2017