Office: TP 6133
Office Phone: +46 (0) 11 36 31 19
Mobile Phone: +46 (0) 72 278 78 87
Sami A. I. Elhag:
- B. Sc. Honors degree in Physics from the University of Khartoum in 2002.
- M.Sc. Degree on Materials Physics and Nanotechnology from the University of Linköping in 2005.
- Between 2006 and 2007 he worked as a researcher with Prof. Magnus Willander at Department of Science and Technology (ITN) Campus Norrkoping, Linköping University.
- Lecturer, teaching physics for undergraduate student at Nile College from 2008 – 2013
- Lecturer at Department of physics, Kordofan University since 2012.
- Currently PhD student in the Physical electronics and nanotechnology group at Division of Physics and Electronics, Department of Science and Technology (ITN), working on ZnO and their usages in biosensors technology.
Last updated: Fri Oct 23 18:37:03 CEST 2015