We are always ready to discuss possible positions with those interested in working in, or collaborating with, our laboratory. If you don't see something particular listed below, please feel free to contact any of us for further discussion.
- PhD position with focus on "electronic paper" for energy applications. More info and application here. (closes 18 May).
Postdoctoral and research associate positions
- No open positions at this time.
General contact and diploma/master's work
For general inquiries or if you are interested in doing diploma (master's) work in organic electronics, feel free to contact...
- Xavier Crispin, energy materials
- Isak Engquist, printed and forest-based electronics
- Daniel Simon, organic bioelectronics
- Magnus Jonsson, nanooptics and plasmonics
- Igor Zozoulenko, theory and modeling
- Simone Fabiano, nanoelectronics
- Roger Gabrielsson, organic chemistry
- Eleni Stavrinidou, electronically-functionalized plants (e-plants)
- Eric Głowacki, organic nanocrystals
- Klas Tybrandt, soft/stretchable electronics
Last updated: Fri Jun 15 15:17:04 CEST 2018