We are always ready to discuss possible positions with those interested in working in, or collaborating with, our laboratory. If you don't see something particular listed below, please feel free to contact any of us for further discussion.
- PhD position within the Digital Cellulose Center – Electrically tunable permeability in membranes based on
cellulose/conducting polymer composites. More info and application here.
Postdoctoral and research associate positions
- Postdoctoral fellowship within the Digital Cellulose Center – Use of lignin derivatives as a fuel for electrochemical polymer fuel
cells. More info and application here.
General contact and diploma/master's work
For general inquiries or if you are interested in doing diploma (master's) work in organic electronics, feel free to contact...
- Xavier Crispin, energy materials
- Isak Engquist, printed and forest-based electronics
- Daniel Simon, organic bioelectronics
- Magnus Jonsson, nanooptics and plasmonics
- Igor Zozoulenko, theory and modeling
- Simone Fabiano, nanoelectronics
- Roger Gabrielsson, organic chemistry
- Eleni Stavrinidou, electronically-functionalized plants (e-plants)
- Eric Głowacki, organic nanocrystals
- Klas Tybrandt, soft/stretchable electronics
Last updated: Mon Mar 26 16:04:23 CEST 2018