We are always ready to discuss possible positions with those interested in working in, or collaborating with, our group. If you don't see something particular listed below, please feel free to contact any of us for further discussion.
- Two PhD positions now open in biosensors and bioelectronics, shared with the R&D institute Acreo Swedish ICT. See the announcement here.
Postdoctoral and research associate positions
- Postdoctoral Fellow in a project bridging Plasmonics and Organic Electronics. See announcement here!
- One postdoctoral position now open in organic bioelectronics (theory and modeling). See the announcement here.
- No position available at the moment
Diploma work (master's) positions
If you are interested in doing diploma (master's) work in Organic Electronics, feel free to contact...
- Xavier Crispin, whose focus is on transistors, memory devices, and general solid-state technologies
- Isak Engquist, whose focus is on printed organic electronics
- Magnus Jonsson, whose focus is on organic photonics, nanooptics and plasmonics
- Daniel Simon, whose focus is on bio-applications of organic devices
- Igor Zozoulenko, whose focus is on Theory and Modeling
Last updated: 2015-05-11