- A. Jakobsson, A. Serban, and S. Gong, "A low Noise RC-based Phase Interpolator in 16-nm CMOS", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, DOI: 10.1109/TCSII.2018.2823902, Vol. 66, Issue 1, pp. 1-5, 2019.
- X. Xu, M. Karlsson and S. Gong, "Broadband and low-loss composite right/left-handed transmission line based on broadside-coupled lines", International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Wiley, 2019, DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21763.
- Y. Liu, K. Hassan, M. Karlsson, O. Weister, and S. Gong, “Active Plant Wall for Green Indoor Climate Based on Cloud and Internet of Things”, IEEE Access, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2847440, 2018.
- A. Jakobsson, A. Serban, and S. Gong, "A low Noise RC-based Phase Interpolator in 16-nm CMOS", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, DOI: 10.1109/TCSII.2018.2823902, 2018.
- Y. Liu, Z. Pang, G. Dan, D. Lan, and S. Gong,"A Taxonomy for the Security Assessment of IP-Based Building Automation Sustems: The Case of Thread", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol. 14, No. 9, pp. 4113-4123, 2018.
- D. Wu, A. Serban, M. Karlsson, and S. Gong, "Highly Unequal Three-Port Power Divider: Theory and Implementation", International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, ID 9141964, DOI: 10.1155/2018/9141964, 2018.
- E. Azoidou, Z. Pang, Y. Liu, D. Lan, G. Bag and S. Gong, "Battery lifetime modeling and validation of wireless building automation devices in Thread", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, DOI: 10.1109/TII.2017.2773066.
- S. Gong and M. Karlsson, "Six-port Modulation to Converge Wireless and Optical Networks", Invited paper to the 7th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Networks, Hualien, Taiwan, Nov. 24-27, 2017.
- A. Bondarevs, P. Huss, Q. Ye and S. Gong, "Universal Internet of Things solution: Protocol independent", Proseedings of the 18th Annual IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT’17), Paper ID: TD-001139, 22-25 March 2017, Toronto, Canada.
- S. Gong and M. Karlsson, "Pushing the wireless data rate to the internet speed", IEEE Access, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2631661.
- E.S. Nour, A. Bondarevs, P. Huss, M. Sandberg, S. Gong, M. Willander, O. Nur, "Low-frequency self-powered footstep sensor based on ZnO nanowires on paper substrate", Nanoscale Research Letters (2016) 11:156, DOI: 10.1186/s11671-016-1373-1.
- S. Gong, J. Östh, A. Serban and M. Karlsson, "Six-port modulators for high speed data", Proceedings of the Gigahertz 2016 symposium, Linköping, Sweden, March 15-16, 2016.
- A. Bondarevs, P. Huss, Q. Ye and S. Gong, "Uninterruptible power supply utilizing supercapacitors for Internet of Things", Accepted for publication in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2016.
208-11-12 Congratulations! Yu Liu, Kahin Hassan, Adam Rohdin and Karim Samin wan the Swedish Embedded Award 2018 for the IoT category, at Embedded Conference Scandinavia 2018.
2018-10-11 Yu Liu together with Kahin Hassan, Adam Rohdin and Karim Samin have been nominated for Swedish Embedded Award 2018 with the project "Digitalization of Green Plant Wall based on IoT and Cloud".
2018-08-23 IEEE Access has chosen one of our recent publications as a "featured article", and a video film is shown on YouTube.
2018-08-10 We have received one more grant of 50 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-11-01 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 50 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-10-23 We have received a grant of 200 000 kr from the ACCESS program funded by the EU Reginal Development Fund.
2017-09-15 Dr. Xin Xu at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China has joined the team as a visiting scholar for 12 months. Welcome!
2017-09-06 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has successfully given a public seminar for his Docent/Associate Professor title. Congratulations!
2017-06-22 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 40000 SEK from the "Verifiering för Nyttiggörande" program at LiU. Congratulations!
2017-06-01 Yu Liu has been employed as a postgraduate student to work for the project "Cloud-based IoT for green technologies". Welcome!
2017-05-03 Dr. Magnus Karlsson has received a grant of 1300000 SEK from the Norrköping Fond for Research and Development, for a collaborative project with local companies. Great congratulations to him!
2017-04-10 The Swedish Electronics Magazine ELEKTRONIKTIDNINGEN has published a technical paper: Six-port modulation written by Shaofang Gong and Magnus Karlsson.
2017-03-01 Dr. Robert Malmqvist at FOI in Linköping has joined us as an adj. Senior Lecturer (25%). Welcome!
2017-01-10 We have received a grant of 1 000 000 SEK from "Naturvådsverket", see the report by Swedish Television Local News (SVT-Öst) .
Last updated: 2019-04-04