Docent (Associate Professor)
Office: TP 6117
Office Phone: +46 (0)11 36 30 35
Cell phone: +46 (0)11 36 32 70
Omer Nour obtained the B. Sc. Honors degree in Physics from the University of Khartoum in 1986 and the Ph. D. Degree on Device Physics from the University of Linköping in 1996. Between 1996 and 2004 he worked as a researcher at Chalmers university of Technology and at Gothenburg University. In 2002, he was promoted to Associate professor (Docent in Physics) at Chalmers University of Technology. Since 2007 he is appointed as a senior lecturer at the Department of Science and Technology (ITN) Campus Norrköping, Linköping University.
- Bio-nanoelectronics and nano-photonics.
- Nano-materials synthesis especially ZnO for technical and Medical devices.
- Electrochemical nano-sensors.
- Porous semiconductors for chemical sensing.
- Nano-materials, both solid as well as soft materials.
- Deep knowledge in complex device processing (micro and nanoscale technologies).
- Strain in semiconductor heterostructure based devices Silicon based and compound semiconductors.
- Transport and analytical modeling of semiconductor heterostructures based devices.
- Technology and device physics of compound semiconductors.
- Low dimensional heterostructure engineered based devices.
- Ultra short high speed CMOS and beyond.
- Device oriented material research.
- Solid State Electronics in general.
- Device Physics in general.
Last updated: 2014-02-19